Excited to give the exams? Get the details on CTET Admit Card 2023 Hall Ticket Download Link & Date from here. Application number and DOB are some of the main details that are required to fetch the hall ticket. Candidates must read this entire article to get the relevant information.
CTET Admit Card 2023
The students who have completed B.ed have submitted the exam forms for the CTET exam. They will be using this certificate to get a job in one of the Government and private schools. The vacancy will be occupied by the teachers of primary and secondary teachers. The schools want to provide supreme quality education to the children, thus CTET exam is held to identify the candidate’s skills.
CTET Admit Card 2023 comprises the details such as the name of the candidate, application number, exam details, exam instructions, CTET seal and sign of the authority, gender, category, date of birth, recent photo and their sign, etc. All these details ensure the valid candidature of the aspirant. The invigilators check the details before giving entry to the exam hall. An important message to all the candidates is that they must ensure the hall ticket detail correction to prevent communication issues later.
CTET Hall Ticket Download 2023
CTET Hall Ticket Download Link will be active soon on the leading portal. The candidates will have to initially log in to the website and then collect it.
|9:30 am to 12:00 PM
|Shift I I
|2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
A hall ticket is one of the crucial documents that need to be carried at the exam hall. It comprises the exam and the candidate’s details which ensure a valid candidature.
CTET Exam Instructions
The following are some of the regulations that need to be followed by the candidates while appearing for the paper.
- The candidates must reach to exam hall at least 30 minutes prior to the reporting time
- Ballpoint pens (with blue or black ink) are allowed
- CTET Hall ticket and Photo ID proof are mandatory to carry
- Electronic devices, textbooks, or notes are not allowed
- Exams should be given with fair means. If any candidate will be found guilty then he/she will be debarred from the examination
- COVID-19 Guidelines have to be followed such as wearing masks and using sanitisers
|Most Important 🔗
|Join Us Telegram