The Employee Provident Fund Organization conducted the Written Examination for 2859 Posts of Social Security Assistant & Stenographer in August 2023 and many applicants appeared in the Written Examination. After that, Answer Key was released and now aspirants are waiting for the announcement of EPFO SSA Result 2023. So we decided to come up with complete information related to this topic such as Tentative Date of Result, Merit List and Direct Links. As per information coming to us, all of you can expect the EPFO Social Security Assistant Result 2023 to be out by 1st Week of October 2023. Minimum 45% Marks have to be secured by the applicants to become eligible for the next stage of the vacancy. Once the result is out, you can use the recruitment.nta.nic.in SSA Result 2023 Link given below to check your marks. After checking your marks in the Written Exam, you should download the EPFO SSA Merit List 2023 and then find your category wise rank in it. Direct Link to check and Instructions are mentioned below for your reference. Only those applicants who secure above the qualifying marks and EPFO SSA Cut Off Marks 2023 are eligible for getting rank in the merit list. We suggest you read this post for complete information regarding the EPFO Stenographer Result 2023.
EPFO SSA Result 2023
As we all know, EPFO Social Security Assistant and Stenographer Exam was conducted recently in various shifts and applicants from all over India have appeared in these exams. There are 2859 Posts of SSA and Stenographer for which this exam was conducted on 18, 21, 22, 23 August 2023. This Exam consisted of Multiple Choice Questions for maximum 600 Marks and applicants need to secure more than 45% Marks to become eligible for the next stage of the recruitment. Recently, the Answer Key for this exam was released and then objections were invited on the Portal. Now, they will be releasing the final answer key and EPFO SSA Result 2023 @ recruitment.nta.nic.in. All the aspirants can check their marks with the help of Application Number and Password after the Result is declared. You need to compare your marks with EPFO SSA Cut Off 2023 to know about your qualifying status. All those securing above the Cut off will get their rank in the Merit List.
EPFO Stenographer Result 2023
- The Employees Provident Fund Organization released the 2859 vacancies of Social Security Assistant and Stenographer for which many candidates applied online.
- After that, the Written Exam for further selection was conducted in August 2023 and answer key was released after that.
- Now, applicants will be able to check the EPFO Stenographer Result 2023 which is expected to be out by 1st Week of October 2023.
- You should Download the Scorecard from recruitment.nta.nic.in using the Application Number after the result is announced.
- Make sure you have secured more than Cut Off marks in the exam to become eligible for the next stage of the recruitment.
Recruitment.nta.nic.in SSA Result 2023
Many applicants applied for the EPFO SSA Recruitment and then attended the Written Exam to qualify for the next stage. As per the selection process, applicants need to qualify the Written Exam, Document Verification and Interview. Recently, the Written Exam was conducted in August 2023 and all the registered applicants attended the exam. This exam was conducted in CBT mode with maximum 120 Questions for maximum 600 Marks. You need to qualify the exam with more than 40% Marks to get eligible for the Interview Round. Applicants can check their result with the help of recruitment.nta.nic.in SSA Result 2023 Link given below. Moreover, detailed instructions are also mentioned below by using which you can get to know about your marks in the Written Exam.
EPFO SSA Merit List 2023
- The EPFO SSA Merit List 2023 will be out on the same day of result announcement in which names of the selected candidates are mentioned.
- The Merit List is prepared on the basis of your marks, Cut Off Marks, Category of the applicant, difficulty level of exam and total vacancies.
- Those having scores more than qualifying marks and Cut off marks will get their rank in the Merit List and it ensures their further selection.
- Make sure you check your category Wise Rank and General Rank in the Merit List to know about your selection status.
- You should secure good marks in the Exam to ensure your selection and rank in the Merit List.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|