HSSC CET 2022 Result: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be soon releasing the HSSC CET 2022 Result. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducted the written examination of the Common Entrance Test 2022 on the 5th and 6th of November, 2022. The HSSC CET is conducted for the selection of candidates in the Group C and D designations of the government departments. The applicants who appeared for the examination will be able to download their HSSC CET 2022 Result through the official portal of the authority i.e.hssc.gov.in.
Apart from this, the candidates would also be able to download the result from the direct link provided at the end of this article.\
HSSC CET 2022 Result Date
As the examination was conducted recently by the HSSC, 7.5 lakh students appeared for the examination according to the officials who conducted the exam. Therefore, many applicants must be waiting for the authority to release the HSSC CET Result. And as per the latest update, it is to be believed that the authority will declare the result by 15 December and the answer key would be released in 2nd week of November 2022. The applicants who have appeared in this exam are advised to visit our website as we will provide the latest update regarding the HSSC CET Result.
In the forthcoming paragraphs, we will discuss the procedure to check the result and answer key. In addition to this, we will also discuss the cutoff marks and the merit list of the HSSC CET Exam.
HSSC CET 2022 Result: Overview
The authorities will be soon declaring the result of the HSSC CET Exam. Moreover, the students who appeared in the exam should be aware of the fact that the minimum passing marks required by the candidate in the general category is 50 % in this exam and for other categories, the minimum passing marks required is 40%. However, we will present some important facts regarding the exam here in the table below:
|Class of the Article||Result|
|Result For||Common Eligibility Test (CET), Haryana|
|Exam Conducting Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|CET For||Group C and D Posts|
|Examination Held On||5th and 6th of November, 2022|
|Result Date||By 15 December 2022|
HSSC CET Cut Off Marks 2022
The applicants who have appeared for the HSSC CET 2022 exam should know that the cutoff marks for this examination will be received by the applicant along with the HSSC CET 2022 Result. For the information of the readers, cutoff marks are defined as the minimum marks which is required by the applicant to appear for further stages of the selection process. The Estimated cutoff for the year 2022 has been given below :
|HSSC CET 2022 Cut-Off (Estimated)|
Check HSSC CET Answer Key 2022
The authorities will also release the HSSC CET 2022 Answer key after the declaration of the Result. Therefore, the applicants can check their marks on the official answer key and can calculate their marks accordingly. The steps to check the answer key are as follows:
- As a first step, the applicant has to visit the official website of the authority i.e hssc.gov.in.
- Now the applicant will find the homepage.
- On the homepage, the applicant will find a Link”HSSC CET 2022 Answer Key”.Click on that link.
- The applicant then can view the pdf answer key and can also download it.
- The applicants are advised to download the answer key and then should check their answers accordingly.
Method to Check Haryana CET Result 2022
After the final declaration of the HSSC CET 2022 Result. The applicants can follow the simple steps given below to download the result pdf. The steps to follow are as follows:
- In the first step, the applicant has to open the official website of the authority which is as follows>> hssc.gov.in.
- After this, the homepage of the official website appears on the screen.
- On the homepage, the applicants can see a number of options such as “Recruitment”, “advertisements “, “Result” etc.
- Click on the “Results” section.
- There the applicant will find a link to “HSSC CET 2022 Final Result”.Click on that link.
- Finally, a pdf gets opened.
- The pdf will contain the roll number of the candidates category-wise along with the marks.
- The applicant can search and find their roll number.
- The students are advised to download and save the pdf file for future use.