The National Testing Agency will release the JNU Non Teaching Admit Card 2023 on behalf of Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi in online mode on its recruitment portal, which is accessible only at recruitment.nta.nic.in/. Candidates who are going to appear in the written exam for various Non-Teaching posts are informed that JNU Admit Card 2023 is likely to be released by April 2023 as the exam is going to be administered on 26th and 27th April 2023.
JNU Admit Card 2023 Download Link : The Jawaharlal Nehru (JNU) University will be released soon JNU Non Teaching Admit Card 2023 on its official website @jnu.ac.in and you can check your Exam Date and City Details and Centre List before your exam.
That all candidates who applied for JNU Recruitment 2023 are now want to know about JNU Junior Assistant MTS Exam Date 2023 which will be expectedly conducted in the month of April 2023 and its Admit Card will available soon. Candidates can download their JNU Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website @jnu.ac.in OR the direct link given below.
Download JNU Hall Ticket for Jr. Assistant and MTS
The candidates who applied for the recruitment of 388 vacancies of Non-Teaching Staff at Jawaharlal University will have to appear for the Junior Assistant and MTS Exam. To download the document, check the stepwise guide:
- Open the official portal of Jawaharlal Nehru University at jnu.ac.in.
- On the Home page, scroll to the section of Notices.
- Tap on the link, Applications for various Non-Teaching posts vide Advt. No. 1/RC(NT)/2023.
- The Recruitment @ JNU web page will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the option of Non-Teaching to list the Applications for various Non-Teaching posts vide Advt. No. 1/RC(NT)/2023.
- Click on the link, Admit Card for the examination of Non-Teaching Staff on Direct Recruitment through NTA.
- The form to download the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required and necessary credentials.
- Tap on the option to Download Admit Card.
- The candidates are advised to print the Hall Ticket as they will have to produce the printed copy of the document in the examination hall.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active OUT||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|