JNVST Class 6 Exam Date 2023 Navodaya Admit card download: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conducts an entrance exam for classes 6th and 9th every year. This article will give you more valuable insights regarding the JNVST Class 6 Exam Date 2023, Syllabus, Essential dates, Exam pattern, and Navodaya Admit card download. Read the article to learn more.
JNVST Class 6 Exam Date 2023
Currently, a total of 2,87,568 students are studying at Navodaya Vidyalaya. And every year, thousands of students register and appear for the entrance exam to enter the school. This year in a recent notification, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS) announced that the class 6 entrance exam is scheduled on April 29, 2023, and for class 9, it is scheduled on February 11, 2023.
Thousands of students dreamt of studying in Navodaya Vidyalaya. This school provides Daily allowance to students, conducts various activities and events, provides a disciplinarian environment, promotes nationalism, teaches three or more languages, gives admission based on merit (only quality students are allowed to enter), provides residence to students with free education, and gives importance to students from rural areas.
Overview of the JNVST Class 6 Exam
- The name of the entrance exam is Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
- It is conducted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti every year for class 6 and 9 aspirants.
- The test is conducted in two different languages: Hindi and English. By conducting it in Hindi, the school authorities have tried to make the entrance exam easier for aspirants from rural areas.
- The type of exam conducted is a Written Examination using an OMR sheet.
- They are currently taking students for the academic session 2022-2023.
- The official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is: navodaya.gov.in
- All the official announcements are made on the official website.
JNVST Class 6 Exam pattern 2023
The school authorities follow the same pat
- There are a total of 80 questions, including 40 questions from the Mental Ability Test, 20 questions from the Arithmetic, and 20 questions from the Language Test section.
- The duration of the JNVST Class 6 exam is 120 minutes(2 hours).
- Extra 30 minutes are allotted to the differently-abled students.
Syllabus for JNVST Class 6 Exam 2023
There are a total of 100 questions which are divided into three sections. Please find the section names and their content below:
- Mental Ability Test: This section includes questions from topics like Embedded figures, Folding/Unfolding, Analogy, Pattern Completion, Figure matching, Odd man out, Figure series completion, Geometrical figure completion, Space visualization, and Mirror Imaging.
- Arithmetic: This section includes questions from topics like Percentages and their applications, Four Fundamental Operations on the Whole Number, Time, Speed and Distance, Fractional numbers, Profit and Loss, Simplification, Simple Interest, Radius, Area and Volume, Decimal and their fundamentals, Number system, LCM and HCF, and Approximation of expressions.
- Language Test: This section includes questions from topics like Reading comprehension and Passage-based questions.
Essential dates for JNVST Class 6 Exam 2023
The following dates are to keep in mind for appearing for JNVST Class 6 Exam 2023
Steps to download JNVST Class 6 Admit Card 2023
All aspirants registered for the entrance exam should keep their login credentials with them for future use. Please find the below steps to download admit card for class 6:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, which is navodaya.gov.in.
Step 2: Look for the latest notifications on the portal and search for the link “Download JNVST Class 6 Admit Card 2023”.
Step 3: Click on the above link, which will lead you to the login homepage.
Step 4: Fill in your registration number and password.
Step 5: Fill in the captcha as shown in the figure on the homepage. Press on the Login button.
Step 6: You will get the link to download your admit card on the dashboard.
Step 7: Click on that link, and your admit card is downloaded.
Step 8: Print your admit card, as only hard copies will be allowed in the exam.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|