MH BSc Nursing CET Result 2023 will be available on the official web portal, which is cetcell.mahacet.org/. Exams were successfully held on 11 June 2023, and result is expected to be released on June 27, 2023 as scorecard.
MH BSc Nursing CET Result 2023
Many candidates from all over the State participated in the entrance exam for BSc Nursing, which was held online using a computer-based test mode. There were MCQ-type questions in the examination with 100 marks, and students had 1 hour and 30 min to complete the test.
These hopefuls are now eagerly awaiting the release of the MH BSc Nursing CET Result 2023. It is anticipated that the assessment of the responses from candidates will be finished by the last week of June 2023, so we can anticipate that the result will be made publicly available by 27 June 2023.
How to check cetcell.mahacell.org BSC Nursing CET 2023 results Online?
You must then accurately input your login information, your Application Number, and Date of Birth, then click the Submit button to view the results. You must follow the detailed guidelines provided below in order to download or verify the MH BSC Nursing 2023 result.
- Visit the State Cet Cell, Maharashtra’s official website, which is cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Check the latest notification of the website and scroll bar area for the link to download MH Bsc Nursing Scorecard.
- Find the link and click on MH Bsc 2023 Nursing Cet Result.
- After tapping on the MH B.Sc. Nursing 2023 option, you will see Download Scorecard for – 2023 option.
- Click on this option and download the MH Bsc Nursing scorecard 2023.
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|