MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Result 2023 will be out on the official website at https://mpsc.gov.in/ shortly. Prelims exams have already finished on 4 June 2023 and Maharashtra Public Service Commission is expected to release the result anytime by the second week of June 2023 as a merit list, which will carry the details of qualified candidates.
MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Result 2023
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will post the official update on MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Result 2023 on the official website mpsc.gov.in. The exams were successfully conducted on 4 June 2023 for 673 Rajyaseva Gadgetted Services positions and candidates can check their MPSC State Service Pre Result soon from the official website portal, which is mpsc.gov.in.
How to check the MPSC Rajyaseva Result 2023?
MPSC Results will be available on the official website, which candidates can check by entering their login detail, name, roll number, and registration number. Refer to the below-mentioned steps to check the result online-
- To get the MPSC Results directly, click on the link above. Use these credentials to log in.
- Check the website for a list of the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2023 and click on this link to view the file.
- Type your name, registration number, or roll number on the MPSC Website.
- Check all the details and press submit button to view the MPSC result online.
- Download and save your MPSC State Services pre-result for the future.
MPSC State Service Marking System 2023
Candidates can estimate their chances of selection for the MPSC Rajyaseva Result by calculating their marks. To compute your MPSC State Services test score, see the instructions listed below.
- There will be a prelims examination paper 1 for 200 marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- In Paper 1, each Correct Response will receive two points.
- For each incorrect response, a negative marking of 1/3 will be applied.
- Candidates can count the number of right answers and deduct it from the number of wrong ones.
- Total marks are determined by subtracting the scores for incorrect answers from the marks earned for right responses.
|Most Important 🔗
|Link 1 Link 2
|Join Us Telegram