Odisha Jail Warder Result 2023: The Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board(OPRB) will soon announce the result of the recent Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE). The OPRB recently conducted a computer-based written examination for the recruitment of 403 vacancies of jail warders. The examination was administered from the 22nd of December to the 26th of December, 2022. Now the candidates who have appeared in the computer-based exam of the jail warders must be waiting for the Odisha Jail Warder Result 2023.
Odisha Jail Warder Result Date 2023
Many candidates appeared for the computer-based examination for jail warder which was held from the 22nd of December to the 26th of December, 2022. As of now, the Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board (OPRB) will soon release the result of the computer examination on its official website. However, the specific date of the result declaration will be done on the official website of the Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Government of Odisha website. Furthermore, the candidates are advised to visit the official website of the authority on a regular basis
How to Download Odisha Police Jail Warder Result 2023?
The candidates can follow the below steps to download their Computer Based Recruitment Examination stage -1 Result: –
- First, visit the official website of the authority i.e.https://prisons.odisha.gov.in/.
- Now the candidate will reach the homepage of the authority website.
- On the homepage, there will be an “Announcement” section. In that section, the applicant will find a link similar to the” Odisha Jail Warder Result 2023″.Click on that link.
- After clicking on that link, the candidate will land on the login page.
- Now fill in the required credentials which will be the registered mobile number and the password allotted to them at the time of filling out the application form.
- Select the “Login” icon and a new page will present the candidate with their result.
- The applicant can check the result and can download it for further reference.
|Most Important 🔗
|Join Us Telegram