The PM Kisan Program in India helps farmers. About 3.6 years ago, this program helped poor farmers. Since then, this idea has changed a lot for the better. Just after the second installment of the year was released, which was PM Kisan 12th Installment of the plan, the question is now about the third installment. Marginal farmers get Rs 6,000/year under Narendra Modi’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 13th installment list will be released, and we are going to discuss that. We will cover its benefits and how to check your account status, whether you have received it or not.
About PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022
The thirteenth chapter of PM Kisan is going to be published soon with an official release date, and in accordance with what was previously said, qualifying farmers will each get two thousand rupees. The fact that this is the 13th installment indicates that it will be the scheme’s last payment of the year. As the PM Kisan e-KYC process has already been finished, the scheme will only be made available to eligible farmers. People now have one less thing to worry about, since the delays in the installments, which were in the twelfth installment, have been resolved
PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary Status
PM Kisan’s 13th Installment: The farmers want to know if they have received their 13th payment. The government has made sure that farmers can check without having to leave their homes. The steps are easy to follow. They can also use the e-MITRA kiosk to find out about money transfers if they are having trouble. If they follow the steps on this page, they can find out.
- Farmers can go to the main site at www.kisan.gov.in. The screen will show your home page.
- After that, just go to the website and scroll down to Farmers Corner on the right side of the page.
- You can click on the tab that says “beneficiary status” under that section.
- On a new page, the name of the person who will get the money and the form that needs to be filled out.
- On the new page, you will be asked how you want to search. There are two choices.
- You can use either the phone number or the registration number to find out what’s going on.
- You can use a cell phone number if you want to. If you put in your phone number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone. Then you’ll need to enter the OTP that shows up on the screen.
|Most Important Link|
|Check Now||Click Here|
|New Link Active||Click Here|