The Ministry of Railways has released the Railway Recruitment 2023 for 7000+ Posts of Apprentice and others. Now if you have also passed the ITI or Diploma courses then you should download the RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification which is released for different zones on their official website. Moreover, you can also find the Important Dates related to Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023 so that you can fill the form before the last date. We have clearly mentioned the RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility using which you can see whether you are eligible to fill the form or not. Moreover, you can get to know the RRB Bharti 2023 Age Limit and Railway 10th Pass Vacancy 2023 for which you can Apply Online. As we know, 10th Vacancies are released by Railway, similarly Railway 12th Pass Vacancy 2023 is also released for various vacancies. You should know that Link to Apply Online Railway Recruitment 2023 is open from January to February 2023 and you can use the link in this post to apply online.
Railway Recruitment 2023
As we know, Indian Railway releases the multiple vacancies for 10th pass and 12th Pass aspirants. Recently, SER, NWR, SCR released the Railway Recruitment 2023 for the post of Apprentice in which all the eligible candidates can apply online. If you have done the ITI or Diploma Course then you can Apply Online RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and then get selected in it. Moreover, you should know that apprentices in the Indian Railways get good jobs and can get permanent after completing their tenure. As per notification available online, there are 4103 Apprentice Vacancies under SCR, 2026 Vacancies under SER and 1785 Vacancies under NWR Region. You can Apply Online from 30 December onwards and Last Date to Register for these posts is 2nd February 2023. Official Links are given here for your reference so that you can Apply easily for the vacancy.
RRC Recruitment 2023
- The Railway Recruitment Cell under Indian Railways is responsible to conduct the recruitment of various cadres.
- This year also RRC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice Vacancies were released online in which all the candidates can register.
- South Eastern Region, South Central Region and North Western Regions have released the notification for multiple vacancies.
- Online Applications are being invited on respective region portals till 29 January 2023.
- All the applicants who have passed the ITI or Diploma in different trades can apply online for this vacancy.
RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- As per RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility, we have laid a few points which you must read.
- First of all, you must have passed 10th or 12th Class from any board such as CBSE or State Board.
- Secondly, you should be ITI passed in any trade as per SCVT or NCVT and possess a valid certificate.
- Moreover, you must have done the Training as per rules in the regular company or any technical company.
- If you possess all the above mentioned qualifications then you are eligible as per RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
|Most Important 🔗
|Join Us Telegram