RRB Group D cutoff issued by the Railway Recruitment Board on the RRB official websites. The Railway Board directs the RRB Group D exam to hire employees in various departments of the Indian Railways. The RRB Group D Cutoff marks differ depending on the area and category of the applicant.
RRB Group D cut off is released after the declaration of the RRB Group D result. RRB Group D cutoff Score 2022 is the minimum qualifying score that applicants must achieve in the RRB Group D exam. Applicants who wish to work for Indian Railways and under the Central Government can apply for the exam.
|Table of Contents
How to Check RRB Group D Cut off 2022?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check your RRB Group D cut off score:
- Firstly, visit the RRB official website of the Regional RRB you implemented for.
- Click on the link given– RRB Group D cut off 2022.
- Type login credentials. (If needed)
- The list of cut off scores of the respective state you applied for will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and download, RRB Group D cut off for future reference and to stay on the safer side.
Factors Determining the RRB Group D Cut Off 2022
Many factors affect the Group D cut off. The Railway Recruitment Board Group D cut off marks is determined based on the following key factors-
- Total number of Applicants applying for Group D Posts.
- Complexity and difficulty Level of the RRB Group D exam.
- A total number of vacancies for a particular post.
- Record of RRB Group D Previous Year Cut Off scores.
- Average marks secured by test takers.
Qualifying Marks for RRB Group D Exam
Candidates need to know that aside from the Railway Group D cut off score, it is necessary to obtain the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Railway Recruitment Board.
The minimum qualifying marks for all categories are mentioned below:
|RRB Group D Minimum Qualifying Marks (%)
|EWS Economically Weaker Section
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer)
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)
|SC (Scheduled Caste)
Note: The minimum qualifying scores percentage is reduced by 2% for PWBD applicants to fill the vacancy.
RRB Group D Selection Method 2022
There are three different stages of the RRB Group D selection method. Those RRR Group D three stages are:
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification