SBI Clerk Mains Result: The candidates who applied for the Recruitment of Junior Associate in the State Bank of India had to appear for the exams in two phases, I and II. The ones who passed the Phase I or Preliminary Exam appeared for the Phase II or Mains Examination. The candidates will soon be able to check the result. The results along with the merit list will be declared on the official portal in online mode. Check subsequently for all the details pertaining to the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023.
SBI Clerk Mains Result Date 2023
SBI or State Bank of India conducted the Written Examination of Phase II for the candidates who passed the Preliminary Examination. The exam was held on 15 January 2023 and all the qualifying applicants for the recruitment of Junior Associate took the test. Now, the test takers are eagerly waiting for the release of the result. The authorities have not announced the date for the release f the result. They are further advised to keep checking this space for all the regular updates.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Result||SBI Clerk Mains Result|
|Authority||State Bank of India SBI|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15|
|Date of Release of Result||Expected Soon|
|Cut-Off Marks||Not Announced Yet|
|Merit List Release Date||To be Announced|
Download SBI Clerk Mains Result
The authorities at the State Bank of India will release the examination result online mode on the official portal of the Bank. The applicants who took the examination will have to download the exam result by following the simple steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the State Bank of India SBI at www.sbi.co.in.
- On the main page of the website, tap on the option of Career available in the topmost section.
- The Recruitment web page for the bank of the State Bank of India will open up on the screen.
- In the topmost menu of the portal, tap on the option of Join SBI.
- Select the option of Current Openings in the dropdown list.
- All the latest recruitments of the bank will be listed.
- Click on the link of Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) (Main Exam Result announced / Download Language Test Call Letter) (Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2022-23/15).
- The link for Main Examination Result will be listed in the section.
- Tap on the respective link to open up the Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15 dated 07.09.2022) Preliminary Examination held in Jan 2023 Marks Secured by the Candidate (Phase-II) page.
- Enter the Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Read the Text Verification mentioned on the portal and enter it in the given box.
- Tap on the option of Submit and the Result for the Mains examination will appear on the screen.
- The candidates can download the Final Selection List or Merit List in the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) (Main Exam Result announced / Download Language Test Call Letter) (Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2022-23/15) section on the recruitment page of the bank portal.
SBI Junior Associate Cut-Off Marks
The applicants for the Junior Associate Recruitment in the State Bank of India will have to score more than certain declared marks in order to qualify for the merit list. The bank will decide the marks on the basis of the performance of the qualifying candidates for the Mains examination. There will be no minimum marks to be scored by the applicants in each subject individually.
The cut-off marks will be the minimum percentage of marks that have to be scored. The marks will not be announced by the authorities. In case they do so, the information will be updated here. Hence, the applicants must keep checking this space for all the latest updates and information.
State Bank Recruitment Merit List
The authorities at the State Bank of India will release the Merit List of all the candidates who will be passing the examination and score more than the cut-off marks. Further, they shall be appearing for the local language test in case they fail to produce the Class 10th or 12th mark sheet for that specific subject. The final selections will be made on the basis of the ranks of the applicants in the merit list and the number of vacancies available in the banks. The authorities will release the merit list as the final selection on the official Careers portal of the Bank.
|Most Important Link|
|Direct Link 🔗||Click Here|
|New Link 🆕||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website 🌐||Click Here|