SBI Clerk Result: The results for the Junior Assistant have not been released by the SBI Clerk department. Candidates who have appeared in the exams and have been waiting for their results will soon get a notification regarding the results. Keep reading the article to know more regarding Results, Cut off, and Merit list.
SBI Clerk Result 2022
The result has not been released by the State Bank of India for the Junior Assistant (Customer Support & Sales) post. The department has successfully conducted the exam now all the candidates are waiting for their SBI Clerk Result to be announced. Whenever the State Bank of India is going to release, the result will release a notification before the result so that all the candidates will get aware of the dates.
The department has released 5486 vacancies for recruitment in the Clerical cadre department in the State Bank of India. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam was conducted on the 12th, 19th, 20th, and 25th of November 2022, but the 12th date exam in Himachal was rescheduled due to elections. Candidates are requested to check the official website from time to time so that they won’t miss any updates released by the department.
SBI Clerk Expected Cut off 2022
The cut-off marks of the SBI Clerk Prelims have not been released. Cut-off marks will be released on the official website. A direct link to the official website has been provided to the candidates; you can check your cutoff marks and results from the link. For the official list of cut-off marks, candidates have to wait but to balance your curiosity level, we have provided you with an expected list of cut-off marks in a tabular form. You can check this out.
How to download SBI Clerk Merit List 2022
Candidates can download the SBI Prelims merit list through the official website of SBI. We have provided you with a direct link to the official website at the end of the article. If you are facing any difficulties while downloading the article, then do not worry; we are here to tell you to step by step process to download the merit list from the official website.
- First of all, all the candidates need to visit the official website of sbi to download the merit list.
- Then, on the website’s home page, scroll down for current openings.
- Scroll to the notification page, search for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2022, and click on SBI Clerk Prelims Result Link.
- Now you will see a login page will appear on the screen.
- On that page, fill out the details like your registration number/Roll Number and date of birth.
- Now you can see the result and merit list, and now you can download it or take a printout of it.
|Most Important Link
|Direct Link 🔗
|New Link 🆕
|Join Us Telegram Group
|Official Website 🌐