The State Bank of India is going to release the Junior Associates or Clerk Result for 5486 Posts. The Prelims Examination for Clerk Recruitment was compiled on 12th, 19th, 20th November 2022 in Computer Based Mode. All the registered applicants from all over India have attempted the exam during the above mentioned dates and are now eager to check SBI Clerk Result 2022. It may take 2-3 Weeks for the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 to be prepared and it will be published on the sbi.co.in.
All of you have to wait for the State Bank Junior Assistant Preliminary Result 2022 announcement in order to check the scores. Moreover, after the declaration of scores, SBI Clerk Merit List 2022 will also be published in PDF format in which names of the qualified candidates for Mains exam are mentioned. This list is prepared on two basis known as SBI JA Prelims Cut Off Marks 2022 and scores obtained by each candidate.
SBI Clerk Result 2022
Now as we know that State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 5486 Junior Associates in the various branches. All the candidates were allowed to register for the recruitment till 27th October 2022. Moreover, Stage 1 Exam called Prelims Exam was conducted on 12th, 19th and 20th November 2022 in which all the applicants appeared. Now all the candidates are eager to check their SBI Clerk Result 2022 so that they can see whether they have qualified in the prelims exams or not.
|Most Important Link|
|Direct Link 🔗||Click Here|
|New Link 🆕||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group
|Official Website 🌐||Click Here|
As per notification, candidates who get more than 45% Marks are considered qualified in the exam. After the result is declared, SBI will publish the Merit List in which candidates who pass the exam are mentioned with their Name and Registration Number in it. According to our expectations, State Bank of India Clerk Result 2022 will be out by the first week of December 2022.
Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Prelims Result 2022
- Applicants who have attempted the exam on 12th, 19th, 20th November 2022 should get ready as their results are going to be released soon.
- There are two stages known as Prelims and Mains which you need to qualify in order to get selected for the Document Verification.
- It is to inform you that Answer Key will be released before the announcement of Final Results.
- Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Result 2022 is currently being prepared by the Authorities by checking the Answer Sheets of the students.
- It is being anticipated that Results will be prepared by the first week of December 2022.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date 2022
|Recruiter||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancies||5486 Vacancies|
|Post Title||Junior Associates or Clerk|
|Application Dates||7th to 27th October 2022|
|Prelim Exam Date||12th, 19th, 20th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date 2022||By 1st Week of December 2022|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2022||Available Below|
The list will indicate particulars such as the roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted for further rounds, date of release of the result, important instructions, etc.
SBI Clerk 2022 Merit List Cut Off Marks
Cut-off marks play an important role in preparing the result and deciding the merit of an exam. State Bank pre-exam cut-off marks are calculated out of a total of 100 marks. SBI clerk prelims cut-off marks may vary state and category-wise.
Cut-off marks for SBI clerical cadre are decided on the basis of various factors like- Total no. of vacancies, total no. of candidates who appeared in the exam, level of difficulty of the exam, marking scheme, examination pattern, reservation rule, previous year cut-off trends, etc.
SBI clerk merit list/ selection list will be based on the cut-off marks fixed by the Bank for each state and category. The official clerk preliminary exam cut-off criteria for the year 2022 for all the categories will be updated here as it will be declared by the Bank.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut-off
Check the state-wise cut-off marks criteria given below for UR category-
|Name of the state||Cut-off Marks|
|Jammu & Kashmir||81.75|
Key Points Regarding SBI Clerk 2022 Result
- SBI clerk pre exam results will be hosted online as no other mode will be made available to access the result.
- The result will be published as a selection list indicating the roll numbers of shortlisted candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to appear in the Mains examination to become eligible for final selection.
- Mere qualifying preliminary exam will not guarantee final selection of the candidate.
- Selection of candidates at this stage shall be provisional.
- Final selection will be done only after main examination and satisfying the selection formalities prescribed by the recruiting Bank.
How to download SBI Clerk Result 2022?
SBI clerk result will be communicated only in online mode. However, Bank may inform candidates about the announcement of results via mail or SMS on registered numbers.
Candidates waiting for the result can download it by following the simple steps provided below-
- Navigate the official website of SBI Career.
- Click on “Latest Announcements” tab.
- Navigate to Junior Associate recruitment option.
- Click on the Preliminary selection list option.
- Finally, SBI prelims result list will display on the screen.
- Search the respective roll number in the list.
- Download the selection list pdf for further reference.