UPSSSC VDO Answer Key 2023 will be available on the official portal upsssc.gov.in. Candidates waiting for the result of the examination held on 26 June 2023 and 27 June 2023 can evaluate their results through the answer key, which is anticipated to be out by the first Week of July 2023.
UPSSSC VDO Answer Key 2023
The students are keenly awaiting the UPSSSC VDO Answer Key 2023 for the recently scheduled test on 26 June 2023 and 27 June 2023. This answer key is essential for candidates to evaluate their performance and determine their anticipated exam scores. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), the regulatory body in charge of holding the VDO test, is anticipated to issue the UPSSSC Village Development Officer Answer Key 2023 shortly.
How to download the UPSSSC VDO Response Sheet 2023 PDF Online?
Go to the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission’s (UPSSSC) website.
- Visit the website URL gov.in then click on go to the official website link or directly enter this URL- http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Navigate to the latest updates available on the homepage. Watch for any notifications or updates relating to the UPSSSC VDO Solution Key 2023.
- To access the download page for the answer keys, click the UPSSSC VDO Answer Key link.
- Find the UPSSSC VDO Response sheet 2023 PDF and download it.
How to calculate marks through UPSSSC VDO Solution Key 2023?
Download the UPSSC VDO answer key from the official website and match the questions from the given answers in the UPSSC response sheet. To do this, applicants must be aware of how the marks are distributed while computing their scores.
In order to grade oneself appropriately, individuals must also have a printout or stored copy of the marking scheme. There is provision for negative marking in this exam for every 2 incorrect responses 1 correct and marks will deduct, and each question holds 2 marks with 300 total questions following the simple steps-
- The written test for the UPSSSC VDO (Gramme Vikas Adhikari) will be given for a total of 300 marks.
- Add two points for each right response.
- In the written test, there will be a negative marking system. Marks for one right answer will be subtracted for every two incorrect responses.
- Do not adjust your score if you attempted a question but did not finish it or if you left a question blank.
|Most Important 🔗
|Join Us Telegram